Sunday, October 19, 2014

Captain D's New Look

So, in our continued effort to eat healthier, and to remove some of the "trash food" from our lives, one of those things that we eat almost NONE of, is Fried Food.

That being said, it really does limit the choices on Fast Food.

Needless to say, I was pretty excited to hear about the "D's New Look"---and I had no idea what it was, so I looked a little further.

Captain D's has jumped on board, with a healthier initiative, and they have rolled out a few new menu items that are TOPS on our list!


ShrimpSkewerandBeef =  Surf & Turf


Kids Grilled Fish Tenders-Salad

I wish this Grilled Fish Kids Meal had been an option when my kids were little. They LOVE "baked" fish, so they would have loved this!

I LOVE these new options, and I love Captain D's for jumping on board with this!
Check out more of their grilled menu here.

And if you haven't joined the D's club, you should! Some of this great info, straight to your inbox!
Sign up here!

And, while you are at it, go "like" them on Facebook!

And let me know if you stop in your nearest Captain D's, to check out D's New Look!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE their Surf & Turf! Thanks for posting, B :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!