Sunday, September 7, 2014

New music from Train

So....I just received the award "Best Mom EVER!"

Ok, ok. There was no trophy, no OSCAR, no TV show host to present it to me...but Chap squeezed me like I was a big husky football player, and exclaimed it in the kitchen.

that counts for something, right?

Ok....so, the new album from Train: Bulletproof Picasso will be released later this month, and I got my hands on a fresh copy, BEFORE it hit the stores.

That's like a gold mine, to my musically inclined child.

So, he says mom..." does it have Angel in Blue jeans"
me: "yes"
him: "does it have give it all"
me: "yes"
him: "mom, don't tease"


I mean, had I known this would hold so much value, I really could've gotten some work done outta the kid, first :)

So, we gave it a listen, and it does NOT disappoint!

I am already a fan of Train, but this, just keeps it going!

We've already loaded on the ipod, the iphone and the laptop. The kid is in Train heaven!!!

You can pre-order a copy here:
  * iTunes: http://smarturl.it/bulletproofpicasso
  * Amazon: http://smarturl.it/bulletproofpicassoAM






I participated in the Train Bulletproof Picasso album review program as a member of One2One Network. I was provided a free album to review but all opinions are my own. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!