Friday, April 4, 2014

A little taste test




The lovely folks at Annie's Homegrown sent me a coupon to try one of their Family Style Frozen Entrees.

So, off to Target we went.

The thing is...the Annie's Homegrown family of foods is all organic and when you start reading the labels, you instantly fall in love with how good it is for the family.

So, I thought, let's try it and see! And we just might find a new favorite!



I had Chap with me (14 years old) and we couldn't decide.

So we tried both. The Shells & White Cheddar with Chicken and the Classic Macaroni & Cheese.

And then we had a taste test.

I liked the shells/cheese of the Shells & White Cheddar (but I didn't love the Chicken as much as I wanted to)--- but don't get me wrong...I cleaned my plate:)

Chap LOVED and I mean LOVED the Classic Macaroni and Cheese.

So, next time, I think we are going to try the Lasagna!

I feel like it is gonna find a home here :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!