Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OWN- The Next TV Star

I was so excited to be offered the chance to preview the first episode of Your OWN Show: Oprah's search for the next TV Star.

The show actually airs this Friday, January 7,2011. However, I was able to watch the first episode today, and it is just great!

It is a blend of the apprentice, and the skills and team concepts that they need, and the Oprah Show and all of the coolness that it has.

Now, I know, I know. It's NOT the Oprah Show. Yes, it's a reality show. But, it's real people aspiring to be a Talk Show Host.

It's real people with real families and real goals and dreams and talents.

I like it. I like the concept. I like the challenges. I like the whole thing!

It was a great episode, and I am sure that it will inspire people to tune in weekly as these real-life people compete and dream their way to being the Next TV Star!

Now, you know I am a fan of the stay at home mom, and I absolutely LOVE the looks on their faces when Oprah walks in for the first time. You can tell that they are fans of hers, and just shocked when they see her for the first time....it's like a "on my TV.in my living room.but really here in the studio.experience!!!! Very cool. *um, I know the feeling*


***And, one of the VERY best parts.....because it was a sneak preview...straight from the production crew....it was COMMERCIAL FREE!!! No ads, no spam, no nothing!!! Yahoo!!!!



About OWN:
OWN, the Oprah Winfrey Network is a multi-platform media company designed to entertain, inform and inspire people to live their best lives. OWN will debut on January 1, 2011, in approximately 80 million homes on what is currently the Discovery Health Channel. During the OWN launch weekend, viewers will have the chance to see a little of everything OWN has to offer. OWN programming includes original series and specials, all focused on entertaining, informing and inspiring people to live their best lives. SheSpeaks gave me this opportunity to preview this episode. The OWN Network airs the first episode of Your OWN Show: Oprah's Search for the Next TV Star on Friday, January 7,2011. Check your local listings.

1 comment:

lucysinspired said...

you rock.....just sayin'

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!