Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 in review........part 1

Sometimes, when I take a second to look back...either a week, month, or in this case YEAR in review, I am reminded of just how much fun life is, and how blessed I am!!

What a fabulous 2010.....let's take a look:

January 2010:

We started brought in the New Year at Joe and Emily's house! Love this!
The next day, we took off for a family trip to Walt Disney World! Yes, a TON of us! Scott's whole family! We had so much fun with them for their first trip!

And, how fun! A night at the Circus, and Scott treated us to a major fun experience with the RingMaster and some of the clowns!


February 2010:

We had snow in Alabama!!! It was beautiful!


Then, I had so much fun with the boys, while they ran the Mercedes Marathon. Chap ran the Kids Marathon..um, can you tell he had fun?


And, Mason ran the 5k. FREEZING. Snow. Yes. FREEZING!


I went to the Beth Moore book signing and got to meet her again....ooooh, just to soak up some of her goodness!

Of course, we celebrated National Pancake Day!

March 2010:

Look how much fun we have sometimes at home! I could NOT resist this shot!


I LOVE hanging out in my boys' classes, and with their friends, I was so thankful his teacher snapped this of me reading one morning to their class.

Me and some of my Princess friends, zipped down to Walt Disney World for the Disney's Princess Half Marathon. Running, friends, characters, and a tiara! That's my kind of race!

Then, we wisked Diane away for her 40th birthday suprise! And, what a surprise it was! Surprise, Diane!!! You're going to Hollywood!!!
(this is her on the phone with her husband, very confused with what's happening)

First stop....Oprah Winfrey! Yes, her Post Oscar party, live from the Kodak Theater in Hollywood!!!

And, then after the show....we dashed over to The Price is Right...for a little fun......


***wait, can't reveal the details until April :)

The boys just chilled on Spring Break....a little fishin'

A little fun at the McWane Center....(I know it's gross, who cares, it was fun)

April 2010:

At my birthday party, where all of my friends were gathered to "watch" the show.......they were SURPRISED when they saw all of us ON the show!!! Not only were we in the audience...but, yes, there we were!!!!

And, well, they called my name! They called me.....COME ON DOWN!!!!


And, these were "my people".........look how excited they were!


Needless to say, Mr. Smith was shocked!!!!! He had NO idea!!!



And, all of these fabulous people came to be a part of the fun!



Then, the VERY next day.....Scott surprised me with a trip to Barber's Motorsports...where I met Patrick Dempsey!!!!

Then, on my actual birthday, Scott invited a bunch of my friends to dinner, and a field trip for the girls to Charming Charlie's! (my 35th was a GREAT one!)

We went for a very fun Easter Egg Hunt at Talladega SuperSpeedway......bazillions of eggs!
Our Life Discovery Class at Eden Westside Baptist Church took family photos for our church members on Easter Sunday! I loved doing this as a service to our church family.
Finished up the month with a field trip to the Birmingham Zoo with some of my favorite kids on the planet!
We ran Casey's Cause, for my friend Brandi!

May 2010:

The Crawfish Boil. A great big outdoor party. Good Times with good friends!


We went to a Mello Yello celebration where Mason entered the 2 liter Chug contest....and...well....the 2 liter went DOWN...and then it came UP!


And the husband was in his Mello Yello Groove!

We took the kiddos to the Strawberry Patch. Very cool. (Macy was recovering from her punch to the eye by the softball, so I HAD to include this one :)
It was while we were on our way home from the Strawberry Patch, that I found out I WON a trip to LA with Bertolli....

all expense weekend, where I met Rocco Dispirito,


And LaToya Jackson!
Me, Kristin, and Diane had fun chasing sports celebs around the Regions Golf Tournament!

Had a GREAT Mother's Day with my sweet boys.
Mason had his end-of-the-year FFA Banquet.
Mason played his first football game as a Pell City Panther!


And, the end of an era. Both of my boys had Ms. Whitten for their Kindergarten teacher, and now...they we are leaving Eden Elementary and they are almost as tall as her. We love Ms. Whitten more than words can ever express!!

And, me and Susie became Authorized Disney Vacation Planners! A dream come true!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!