Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I stole it!


I don't care who you are.......this is the best picture in the world! Well, atleast it is for me today.

My house is a wreck.

My car is a wreck.

My closet is out of control. Is it Summer or Winter? I can't tell outside! UGH!

My dishes are flowing out of the sink.


And, then...I saw this! On her blog HERE!

Oh, Lord, thank you for this!

My kids are in sports, and I go to their games.

We have a new puppy.

We dipped caramel apples (and they were a disaster)

I am training for a marathon.

My husband lets me lay on his chest at night (even though he HATES it).


Life is good and my home is a "wreck". Thank you, Lord, for that!


And, thank you, Erin, for your awesomeness!

1 comment:

Kim's Treasures said...

Thank goodness I'm not alone! I don't even have kids at home but when I am doing crafty things, everything else takes a back seat. Have a great day!
Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!