Monday, July 19, 2010

The Sunny Gulf Coast --Oil Free Zone!



Because the Gulf Coast is so close to me (about 4 hours drive-time), we are heavily surrounded by the news of the Oil Spill and the way that it has devastated much of the business and industries here and on the Gulf Coast.

Primarily Gulf Shores, Alabama and Pensacola Beach are the areas that have been hit hardest. But, this weekend, we went to Panama City Beach, Florida.

Beautiful, just beautiful.

There are LOTS AND LOTS of Gulf Coast relief efforts out there, and I am thankful for that, but...one of the best things you can do is to GO. Go to the beach. Spend some $$ and some time!

It is just as gorgeous as ever!!!


So, I just wanted to post, and let you know....if you have a beach trip in your future...or were considering it....GO! You will be glad you did!

3 comments:

Mrs. Tasha said...

Come visit at

http://mrstashalynn.blogspot.com/2010/07/try-it-tuesday_7399.html

Brans~Muffin said...

I agree! Im on the East Coast in Daytona...we have seen an increase in our tourism as well as Shrimp boats off the coast...I hear much of the Gulf Shore is still pristine!
I still Boycott BP! However Im not against drilling! What a nice pedicure...My toes need did!

Whatever Dee-Dee wants said...

I wish I had a beach trip planned.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!