Friday, July 30, 2010

a little thing called Shutterfly--and a fun prize for you!!


When I say peanut butter...you say Jelly!

When I say macaroni...you say cheese!

When I say pictures....you say Shutterfly!

Yes, that's right....they go hand in hand.

When I think of photo gifts, and digital photo books (no...I am not so cool as to completely make those myself...PUH-LEEEEZE!!!) I absolutely think about Shutterfly!

So, imagine my suprise when I was chosen as one of their Shutterfly Experience Bloggers!!!

I had just gotten this book in the mail!!

Click here to view this photo book larger

And, I am in need of some of their fabulous photo cards!!!

What about these for Christmas....eek!!! Are we already thinking about Christmas! YES!!!!

Side Note: Holiday Photo Cards....a must in my house...all of the rest....well, let's just say I don't love them as much :)

And, then there are these Thank You cards!!! Oh, I love them! I need some good Thank you cards!

Now......here's the fun part!!!

You can win some Shutterfly Cards!! You can have the same "oooh ahhh" when your cards come in the mail that I always look forward to!!!

Contest ends Saturday, August 14th. I will draw 3 winners!!! Yes, 3 winners will win FREE Shutterfly cards!!!

Here's how to enter:

1. Go to the Shutterfly website, and tell me about a product you have ordered or want to order from Shutterfly

**Number 1 is mandatory**

Additional entries:

(leave me a comment for each)

2. Subscribe to my blog via email ------------------>

3. Follow me on Twitter

4. Post a link about this giveaway on YOUR blog, and come back and post the link

**Total possible entries: 4 per person!

Good Luck...and Happy Shutterfly!


BONUS: If you are reading this in time....you can get 25 free prints from Shutterfly using the code

PRINTSNOW (expires July 31)


8 comments:

Katrina said...

I do a photo book of my daughter every year! and I also do photo cards for the holidays as well. It is a great way to keep in touch with the family.

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Linh C. said...

I will continue to be a paper scrapbooker. However, I've started making photobooks with Shutterfly to quickly capture trips and year-in-reviews so that my family can enjoy them. Then, I'm free to scrapbook what I want to, instead of feeling obligated to include lots of pictures, etc.

I also use the shutterfly share site for my daughter's girl scout troop pictures.

chinlai@bellsouth.net

LBC said...

I love shutterfly, I use their notecards as well as making photobooks for special occassions! lebartholomay at hotmail

Everything Vinyl said...

I am having my 3rd baby in January and would love to actually do birth announcements for this child. Our first boy! I hope I win!

Everything Vinyl said...

I am now a follower of your blog via email! Hope I win! I love shutterfly!

Anne said...

I did order a photo mug!
annemolino at hotmail dot com

belgd said...

I've gotten the regular prints before. They came out really nice.

Unknown said...

I have made two Birthday books and two family annual books!! I LOVE SF!



jeiforman@gmail.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!