Friday, July 30, 2010

a little thing called Shutterfly--and a fun prize for you!!

When I say peanut say Jelly!

When I say say cheese!

When I say say Shutterfly!

Yes, that's right....they go hand in hand.

When I think of photo gifts, and digital photo books (no...I am not so cool as to completely make those myself...PUH-LEEEEZE!!!) I absolutely think about Shutterfly!

So, imagine my suprise when I was chosen as one of their Shutterfly Experience Bloggers!!!

I had just gotten this book in the mail!!

Click here to view this photo book larger

And, I am in need of some of their fabulous photo cards!!!

What about these for Christmas....eek!!! Are we already thinking about Christmas! YES!!!!

Side Note: Holiday Photo Cards....a must in my house...all of the rest....well, let's just say I don't love them as much :)

And, then there are these Thank You cards!!! Oh, I love them! I need some good Thank you cards!'s the fun part!!!

You can win some Shutterfly Cards!! You can have the same "oooh ahhh" when your cards come in the mail that I always look forward to!!!

Contest ends Saturday, August 14th. I will draw 3 winners!!! Yes, 3 winners will win FREE Shutterfly cards!!!

Here's how to enter:

1. Go to the Shutterfly website, and tell me about a product you have ordered or want to order from Shutterfly

**Number 1 is mandatory**

Additional entries:

(leave me a comment for each)

2. Subscribe to my blog via email ------------------>

3. Follow me on Twitter

4. Post a link about this giveaway on YOUR blog, and come back and post the link

**Total possible entries: 4 per person!

Good Luck...and Happy Shutterfly!

BONUS: If you are reading this in can get 25 free prints from Shutterfly using the code

PRINTSNOW (expires July 31)


Katrina said...

I do a photo book of my daughter every year! and I also do photo cards for the holidays as well. It is a great way to keep in touch with the family.

ykatrina at hotmail dot com

Linh C. said...

I will continue to be a paper scrapbooker. However, I've started making photobooks with Shutterfly to quickly capture trips and year-in-reviews so that my family can enjoy them. Then, I'm free to scrapbook what I want to, instead of feeling obligated to include lots of pictures, etc.

I also use the shutterfly share site for my daughter's girl scout troop pictures.

~Laura and Geoff~ said...

I love shutterfly, I use their notecards as well as making photobooks for special occassions! lebartholomay at hotmail

Everything Vinyl said...

I am having my 3rd baby in January and would love to actually do birth announcements for this child. Our first boy! I hope I win!

Everything Vinyl said...

I am now a follower of your blog via email! Hope I win! I love shutterfly!

Anne said...

I did order a photo mug!
annemolino at hotmail dot com

belgd said...

I've gotten the regular prints before. They came out really nice.

The Forman Family said...

I have made two Birthday books and two family annual books!! I LOVE SF!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!