Thursday, July 22, 2010

I need a vote.....or two

So, it's not a shock that I love to enter contests.....BUT.....this one, I entered because I neeeeed it!

Yes, we have had our mattress since Scott was a Sophomore in High School! yes, that's right. Tragic!

So, I entered this.....then they changed the rules.....and now it has gone to a vote!

So...if you are a facebooker, will you please give me a vote.

Become a fan of Essentia (http://www.facebook.com/myessentia) and then click to vote for me #2Brittney!! I think you might have to click allow...to let it actually count your vote...but that's it.

It'll only take a second! Thanks a bunches!

And if you ever need MY vote for a contest.....all ya gotta do is ask :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!