Thursday, July 8, 2010

A fabulous photographer!!

You know how there's times when you see a photographer that is so-so, and then you see on that makes you stop in your tracks and sit and stare at the photos.....well, that's how I feel about Grethel Van Epps.....she is amazing. It's the eye. It's the photoshop skills. It's the way that I bet her clients feel so at ease when they are with her.

She has photographed some of my friends, and the personality that she can pull out of them is amazing. I am in awe of her mad skills!

So, just thought I'd link her up and share. Be prepared to campout on her site!

*and, she's having a little contest, so of course that prompted me, too *wink*

2 comments:

Steph @ Professors_Wife said...

Stopping in from New Friend Fridays @Trendy Treehouse! I'm loving some of the newer photography trends as of late - when I had wedding photos taken in 2006, they were very "rigid"... like, posed and uncomfortable and traditional. I wish now that I would have had some done in more creative places!

JoeyfromSC said...

that would be the "homeslice" blog is where I found you in the comments about the crackerfuls;)

Joey

*I do plan to do regular blogging soon, waiting on home internet service lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!