Friday, September 11, 2009

I've been too gone for too long!



Too much has happened, how do I catch up?! I've never been this terrible at blogging! But, I've also never lived a fuller, busier life! Well, yes, maybe I have, but I think I've just been too full and have had no idea where to start!

So, I'll just pop in a few highlights!

We did the Disneyland 5k just last weekend! What a blast! You know I love to run.....but running Disney, now that really gets me excited! I love it!

And, then, ran the Disneyland 1/2 Marathon! Um, even more fun!

And, alot more along the way! But, for now, that's enough!

Now that the boys are back in school, and I am getting back to my "normal", maybe I can keep up a little better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!