Thursday, September 24, 2009

Acting like kids...........




Well, this is us playing with my iPhoto on the plane a few weeks ago, and I just love the pics! Too fun!

So, I have been really struggling with my Purpose. And, this is a continual struggle right now, so, I wish I could report some epiphany, or something, but alas, I cannot. I am trying to find where exactly God wants me right now, and what He would have me to do, to serve, and to be useful, and such. Well, in this quest, I have really had some struggles.

I hate to give too much credit to the devil, but I think that maybe God tests us a little more, when we are trying to draw closer to Him, or maybe the devils creeps in the same amount, but I am just noticing it more.

I digress.

So, through it all, I have spent alot of time running, with my praise music.....or not any music at all.....and God has revealed to me OVER AND OVER ( I am stubborn!) that it is ALL His.

The money.
The house. (and the repairs needed!)
The car (with semi-working a/c)
The friends
The church.
The eagerness to serve in my fullest capacity.

It's all His.

Why do I have such a hard time turning it over.

HmmmH!

I guess the quote stands "He's still working on me!"

2 comments:

Virginia said...

Girl, I hear the refrain in my head allll the time from that simple little song,

"Something beautiful, something good, all my confusion, He understood. All I had to offer him was brokeness and strife, but He made something beautiful out of my life."

It's definitely not something I remember or heed all the time- but you are so right: it is ALL His.

XOXO

wlrdew said...

It hurts so badly when someone you thought was a friend hurts you. I have had this happen more times than I would like. Makes you (or at least it makes me) wonder what I did to deserve it. I tend to berate myself and blame myself. But we have to remember (thanks for reminded me) that ultimately, it is all in His hands.

I struggle with the idea of purpose too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!