Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My friends....and their crafts!

How cute in the world is this stuff?!

I mean, I have some crafty friends!

My friend, Katie, has made these super cute necklaces for etsy.
My friend, Susie, has been busy making ABC albums for her daughter's ENTIRE class!
My friend, Virginia, takes a yard sale find, and turns it into treasure!
My friend, Jennifer.......well, she helped me see a wagon......in a new light....maybe I can make my little sign soon!

I have some great friends! They rub off on me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're nice to lump me into your "crafty friends" category....I could only hope to be half as crafty as you, dear friend!!!

BTW....love the new blog layout!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my!! You are soooo sweet!!!You are the one with ALL of the talent! So glad we are friends!! love you bunches!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!