Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Nothing Profound....Just life...for today




There is nothing profound about this post, nothing creative, or scrapbook-y. As I have come back off of our mission trip to New Orleans, and been in the midst of devastation, I have come home to it as well.


I have been in the bed since Sunday with the most painful ovarian cyst. Words can't express.


I have watched this family from afar face crisis, and now, yet another. My goodness, Lord, bless them. http://www.audreycaroline.blogspot.com/


Good grief, I have spent most of the last few weeks praying that God would show me so clearly where He wants me to be. That He would surround me with clarity. I don't see it, but I do see that my heart is a heart of compassion. I hurt so much for those in the midst of this crisis. I hurt for them, and I feel their pain. My goodness. Lord, what is it? I know you are trying, and I am trying to receive it. Bless all of these families around me, Lord. They are hurting.


I am seeking You. I am.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Feel better soon!

Lisa said...

I saw the same blog post today (AudreyCaroline) and couldn't believe it. I hope you see the picture you need to see soon - it's coming! And I hope you feel better!

Virginia said...

Oh my... I'm sorry that you are feeling so crummy. I thought you just had a cold or something.

I am shocked and saddened by that link... I cannot even imagine. :(

Katie said...

Brittney. I am thinking of you and praying for you. I also thought you like had a cold or something. Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!