Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Runners.........get set............Off We go!




Well, the time is here! I am so excited. It seems like we registered for this so long ago. I thought January would be so far away. Yet, here it is!


So, Jason and Susie are running with us! This will be their first run! What a great one to start it off, huh!


Just us. No kids. No kids meals. No character lines (well, Maybe Mickey!), No glow-in-the-dark-gotta-have-it-way-too-much-money things. Nope. Just us, just adults! How cool.


Yes, I will miss them terribly. I will probably have a few times where I have to re-group. But, I really need this getaway. Great, great fun!


Mason asked us (in a pre-teen sarcastic tone) "so, what are YALL gonna do. Without us?" I said, "Well, I really don't know yet, but I know what we are NOT gonna do! We are NOT gonna ride Dumbo. We are NOT gonna stand in stupid long lines that we don't wanna be in"


We are gonna see Walt's Dream in a different light this trip!


Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


New shoes! Check.




Ipod ready! Check.


Coffee and such! Check.




Outta here!


Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!