Sunday, December 23, 2007

Very Busy December!

Here's the quick post of what's been going on 'round here!

  • Christmas Caroling to the hospital. Wow, what a blessing!
  • Yes, I colored my hair (the look on the boys' faces says it all!)
  • Chap turned 8. What a cutie!
  • I got my mixer! Thanks, Oprah! Thanks, Paula! I made a cake for Chappy with it!
  • I made baskets for the people at Scott's work! Yes, those are EMPTY ice cream cartons, you know what that means??!!
  • I hand painted snowman pails for Chap's class. Yes, they are super cute!
  • Mason made a 22 on the ACT. Seriously!
  • It's cold here! Finally!
  • Santa shopping is done..........and ready for the big day!
  • Mason got dumped! He's ok. First of many, I am sure!

    Whew!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!