Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Birthday Sissy!

When I was younger, my friends always told me how cool it was that I had a sister. They wanted a sister. WHY?? I wondered! We fought, we took things from each other, we were mean (well, she was meaner than I was!), and that was that.

But, looking back now, I think it all started when I graduated. We moved in together at college, and pledged the sorority together, partied together, failed Math class together (twice!), we've been pregnant together, been in each other's weddings. So many experiences........together!

What would I have done without her all of these years. The good things, and the not so good things. The funnest times, really. Being locked in bathrooms in no-where-ville Georgia. Twice at Oprah.........really, you must be kidding! 50 million trips to Starbucks along the way!

So, 35 years old she is ........we ran the Jingle Bell Run together today!!! (She finished in "35" minutes, how cool is that!)


Happy Birthday, Sissy!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!