Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Good Morning, Lord

So, many years ago, we were visiting at a church Scott had been invited to sing at during revival, and I heard a preacher say, "don't wake up and say Good Lord.......it's morning, instead....wake up and say with joy, Good Morning, Lord!!!"

No so this morning, I just woke up in a bad mood. Maybe it's because I did not get much sleep at all last night, being woke up in the middle of the night, and not able to get back to sleep peacefully, maybe Chap's coughing kept me awake, maybe just knowing that I have too many things to accomplish today, I don't know.

But, regardless, I am in a bad mood. Just kind of grumpy, kind of needing a pick-me-up......but don't want to do anything.

Yuck. I need a change.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Some things you might like!!